RE: [ihc] 80 Scout, Koenig PTO Winch Question

Nope, this one, and there is a pic there:

http://bbs.binderbulletin.org/forums/showthread.php?s=832ce531bba9607387
f7628e3c61fe7f&threadid=12335&highlight=PTO

I have for sale a Ramsey 8000 lb. pto winch and bumper/brush guard
set-up. This unit is in great shape. I had
                         mounted on a scout I sold about 3 yrs ago. It
is sitting in my garage and would like to see someone add this to
                         their rig. I also have a spare winch and bumper
outer shell. I would like to sell this as a package.

E-mail questions to : mullerh@domain.elided

                         Asking $850 obo

Ed