RE: [ihc] 80 Scout, Koenig PTO Winch Question

Greg,

I understand totally the sentiment of your post.

I agree that what is on the bottom of the Dana 20 is an oil pan, but I
want to make sure everyone is clear that there is a PTO that bolts in
place of the oil pan on a D 20.  I'm sure you are aware of this, I just
didn't want anyone to read your post and think that there is no such
thing as a PTO output for the Dana 20.

The Dana 20 PTO I have came to me mounted to the Dana 20 on an '80
Traveler. It was not original to that truck, in fact according to the
lineset, neither was the Dana 20.  There was no winch on the truck.  I
have no idea how or why the PTO came to be there, but there it was.

I can take a picture for anyone interested.  E-mail me.  I saw a pic on
the net in the last week or so, seems like it was in the classifieds on
the Binder bulletin.  An ad for a complete PTO winch set up for a Scout
II.

Ed Sohm
Battle Creek, IA

'71 800 B