From: Allan Ericson [mailto:lowvolt@domain.elided]
Sent: Sunday, November 02, 2003 7:55 PM
To: John M. Adams; ihc@domain.elided
Subject: Re: [ihc] 80 Scout, Koenig PTO Winch Question

John-

IIRC, the 5 speed transmissions have the 10 bolt PTO output. The 4 speed in
a scout came with a 6 bolt PTO.

I don't recall which PTO is used on the NP205 transfer case, but the
pre-1970 NP202 uses the same PTO as the 5 speed transmissions. You didn't
mention which  year travelall you had or whether it was 2wd or 4x4, but the
transmission PTOs are not the same.