[ihc] 80 Scout, Koenig PTO Winch Question

Can someone tell me please what the stock manual transmissions were on the
1980 Scout II? I am considering the purchase of an 8000 lb Koenig L621 PTO
winch setup that is currently on such a Scout. The seller can't tell me what
tranny it's mounted on, just that it's a 1980 Scout II. I need to research
whether this PTO will fit on my rig, a 1/2 ton T-All which has the T34 5
speed. Thanks in advance... -John

---