RE: [ihc] RA-15 / RA-20

## >> This book is about 6 inches thick, and made up of about 20 different
## >> sections.  Wouldn't be too practical to try and copy it, and
## >> you'd never
## >> have the section you'd need if you tried to copy just parts
## >> of it.  I'd sure
## >> look up any numbers anyone would care to post here or email me though.

oh.  that's big.  doggone.  well allrighty then.  i'll have to get back to
you on that when i get my B122 back up and running.  i'll need to know what
front end gear crosses from that, 'cause i should probably get the front
brakes squared away.  maybe find out what brake hardware will cross to the
rear axle once i definitively identify that.  i'll let you know.

in the meantime, does that book have an ISBN number or other information,
that maybe i can look for it when i'm prowling around various shady
locations?  just in case i can get my hands on my own copy of it?

thanks again

--Mac

Wassail!

Krystof "Mac" MacBryghde