RE: [ihc] I need a picture of a 59 t-all

## >> Would anyone have a picture of a 59 t-all handy or know where
## >> one might be?
## >>
## >> Rocky

the '57, '58, 59, and '60 TravelAlls are essentially the same.  '57 and '58
are the A series, where '59 and '60 are the B series.  the only significant
differences between the two is that the A series has a single headlight on
each side where the B series has two headlights on each side, vertically
stacked; and the A series has a trapezoidal grille insert, often painted
white, where the B series has an eggcrate grille, usually "bright metal".
there were some minor interior differences such as where the glove box was
installed, but otherwise these two series are almost identical.

anyway, Allan E has one of these TravelAlls.  i *think* it's a '60, but my
memory is a little sketchy so i'm not positive, could be a '59.  it's a B
series, though.  if you can't get ahold of him or he is unable to provide
you with pictures of his TravelAll, i can grab a couple images from the
Crismon book and send them to you.  let me know.

--Mac

P.S.:  the B series is my favourite of all International trucks, indeed my
favourite of all trucks period.  i own a 1960 B122 myself, slightly
modified, heavily abused, awaiting restoration.  as much as i adore the B, i
gotta say...  they're mighty handsome and rugged from the front and sides,
but the A and B series TravelAlls are kind of homely from the rear.  not as
homely as the C through C series, but...  well.  'nuff said.  +)

Wassail!

Krystof "Mac" MacBryghde
TyrGothi

http://master.triad.ath.cx/