[ihc] Re: Any lists, etc. that are as good as this for other makes of vehicles?

In a message dated 10/25/2003 12:38:40 AM Eastern Daylight Time, amp11@domain.elided writes:

> Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 16:44:13 -0700
> From: amp11 <amp11@domain.elided>
> Subject: [ihc] Any lists, etc. that are as good as this for other makes of vehicles?
>
> Hello to all,
>
> I have not posted anything to this list in over a year since I sold my
> second Travelall, but I still read the posts in spite of not owning any
> Internationals and find the posts interesting and sometimes learn new
> things.
>
> And my apologies for an off topic post.
>
> Which brings me to the point - I am looking for resources such as this
> list and the Binder Bulletin for Ford pickups - does any
> one have any
> ideas?  (I have a 1955 Ford pickup.)

If your '55 Ford pickup is stock and has a 292 V8, you can check out the y-blocks group on Yahoogroups. There's lots of good tech advice (similar to what you find on the IHC-digest) and lots of knowledgeable folks.
There's also a Y-block website at
http://www.y-blocksforever.com/

Roy
'70 800A SR-2 304/Auto