RE: [ihc] IHC Construction equipment

## >> Mac,
## >>
## >> You are becoming a regular font of good information.
## >>
## >> John Hofstetter

why thank you!  i'm certainly trying.  it's the result of spending *way* too
much time with my nose buried in the Crismon book and what few other
resources i possess.  with a little online research to verify what i find in
the other sources sometimes.  mostly it's stuff i find in Crismon's, though.
wonderful resource, that book.  one of these days i'm gonna grab a copy of
the new edition.  finances permitting.

--Mac

Wassail!

Krystof "Mac" MacBryghde