Re: Re[2]: [ihc] Any lists, etc. that are as good as this for other makes of vehicles?

John, unless I'm mistaken, and I know I'll be
corrected if I am ;), the yellow tractors were just
industrial verisons of the RED farm tractors. :)

Now, if someone could tell me what's special/different
about the industrials, I'd appreciate it.

Mark