[ihc] Any lists that are as good as this for other makes...

Yes, there is - it is THE list/ car club of the internet, and it is kinda
related to IH. The MML (Mopar Mailing List). It is big and powerful -
that is, it is one of (if not the oldest) list, and get this - some
companys (like year one) give a discount to members.  And, companys are
not allowed to advertize on it. Kinda unlike the IHC list that Advertizes
for IH vendors.... (but, that's ok - it is hard to find IH resources -
right?)   psst how about that discount tho? Anyway, IHC list is great.
But believe me - the MML is unchallenged. Now - wanna talk about lists
that are WORSE?  Try the poncho list (pontiac folks).  They let people
quote threads - and lemme tell you - they do not have that many. So, you
end up with the same thing over and over (taking up LOTS of bandwidth)
with very little contributed each time. Rock on folks.  Jeep using the
SCOUT name pisses me off too! Cause as you well know - SCOUT (IH) -
anything else is just a car! Eric in Seattle  (77 /4, 4sp, lockers -
hehhehhehehh)

Add MSN 8 Internet Software to your current Internet access and enjoy
patented spam control and more. Get two months FREE!