[ihc] Serpentine belts

Maybe Howard knows the answer to this one...
Did the SV V-8's ever get a serpentine belt setup near the end
of production?  Would seem like it would have been a nice
feature in a medium duty, I was just changing one that had
nearly 60K miles on it the other day, and it was still going
good, just making me nervous (I'm mostly a V-belt guy).
In terms of reduced maintenance, they are a definite step
forward.

I think the only thing that I couldn't find/make using parts
from other manufacturers is the reverse rotation water pump.
But if one is available, I would buy that and convert.

Allan W.