Re: [ihc] Re: Abandoned IH dealer

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dennis Bernth" <scoutdude@domain.elided>
To: <ihc@domain.elided>
Cc: <truckdriver_1977@domain.elided>
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2003 07:50
Subject: [ihc] Re: Abandoned IH dealer

> I know how that guy felt looking at that old IH dealership. Almost thirty
> years ago, I heard about an abandoned Hudson dealer out in the country. I
did
<snip>

In case anyone cares... I tracked down the son fo the owner of that building
trying to figure out exactly how it came to be how it is.  Considering that
his first response to an inquiry in to the history of the building in
general was that it's not for sale, I think he plans on leaving it just like
it is for a good while....

-Ryan