Re: [ihc] greetings

----- Original Message -----
From: "Raymond Cook" <rjeromec@domain.elided>
To: <ihc-digest@domain.elided>
Sent: Sunday, October 19, 2003 09:38
Subject: [ihc] greetings

> I would like to say hello and I am glad to be back.  I
> sold my Travelall a few years back and left the group
> a few months later.  I purchased a Scout Traveler and
> drove it from Cleveland to Dallas, TX one whirlwind
> weekend.  It is now in the shop at the highschool
> where I teach.  The rear main seal replacement the
> kids was not the source of the leak.  It seems that
> the bolts holding the fly-wheel have oil leaking
> around them.  I have heard of the holes being bored
> too far but the sealing job attempted by the auto shop
> teacher is not working.  Any suggestions as to how to
> stop the leak?

I've heard that RTV on the bolt threads works....

> Also, any suggestions on how to make a bikini top for
> the Traveler?

They use the same bikini tops as a regular scout II AFAIK.

> Thank you and it is nice to be back where I belong.
> My wife loves the Scout.  I am so lucky.
>

> =====
> Raymond Cook
>
> "Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind."
> Albert Einstein

Welcome back!

-Ryan

P.S.  Back from Chicago (Romeoville to be specific), the region 8 SAFECON of
the National Intercollegiate Flying Association hosted by Lewis
University... we didn't do wonderfully, but we did much better than last
year....