Bob

Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 06:37:45 -0700
From: "Leo Horishny" <horishny@domain.elided>

A previous owner had converted the original 2bbl on the 345 to a 4bbl
Edelbrock.  There is no current air cleaner.  This is on a 1000 series
T/A;  I have been told that I can get a new air cleaner from, say,
Summit Racing, so what have those of you who have done this
switch done for installing a new air cleaner?  I've been told it's a tight
fit, but that there is an air cleaner that can be fitted.  In Nevada,
this is a must! ;-)