Re: [ihc] More 69 Travelall queries

Leo;

One of the worst things you can do to any gas engine is run it with out an air cleaner.

It sounds like this is being sold as an original truck, what besides the carb and intake were changed from factory parts to after market?

The truck looks nice in the pictures, but IMHO 5 K is high, but I am not an IH expert.

And no appraiser I know, and I know a few that appraise original and custom cars and motor cycles will appraise anything with out seeing it, unless they appraise the item with a VERY conservative number. It's just to easy to hide stuff or miss stuff in photo's.

If you are really interested in the truck maybe someone on the list that is close to it, could look it over for you. It's always nice to get a fair and disinterested 3rd party to look something over. This way you will get an honest unbiased opinion as to the trucks condition.

Bob