[ihc] Re: Cheap shipping company

Hi Ken,

Sorry if I missed a reply, but might you be thinking of Forward Air?

http://www.forwardair.com/

http://www.binderbulletin.org/faq/11.htm#12

Lates, Colin.

KH> Hi guys, Anyone remember the name  of that inexpensive shipping company?
KH> I have to ship from Sun Diego to Colorado and the box is oversized and
KH> 100# plus.   That or I drive it out there.  Ken

Later,
Colin
mailto:colin@domain.elided
Colin says...

Use a wickedly good email client  |  http://www.ritlabs.com/the_bat/index.html
For those of strong constitution  |  http://www.debian.org/

Keep away from people who belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that,
but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great. -Mark Twain