[ihc] Steering box input seal (Scout II)

So, I got both seal kits (13/16 and 3/4) and I'm ready
to fix the input seal leak, but it's been almost 8
years since I did the job last (different truck) and I
can't, for the life of me, remember how to get to the
darned input seal, short of taking the whole box out
of the truck?  Is that the method?  On the Travelall
it's directly behind the wheel, but the scout looks
buried.

Any assistance?

TIA,
JoelB.