[ihc] re: IH auction in Neb

Unfortunately i'll be too busy showing our house here in Kansas City to go this weekend. If anyone from the area is going (Ed, John), please let me know off-digest. The front fenders and trim he's got listed for a kb are exactly what I need to finish my '47.
I've sent a question on remote bids, but haven't heard back yet.

Between missing Charlie's IH auction down in El Dorado, and then this one, i'm not batting much of an average this year...

John Langmaid

Get a FREE computer virus scan online from McAfee. http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963