[ihc] honeymoon

   K, guys, I will be hitching up saturday at 1 PM if anyone wants to
think about us at that time.
   After that, sunday afternoon we will be heading out on the road,
hopefully by noon. I hope to be in or near the WV line or just inside
Ohio by the time we stop for the night. Monday, I am shooting to be in
St.Louis for dinner. I am hoping to meet up with the Stegmans if they
are available, and anyone else in the area. Since I have never been
there and don't know where to go in town fordinner any suggestions would
be nice,close to the interstate would be best. We will be coming down
from Indianapolis, what is that 60? (Off the top of my head?)
   Then, Tuesday thru Friday morning we will be in Branson, MO. Cliff
King, you said to call you and you would direct us around town, are you
out there?
   Friday afternoon we will be heading for western Tennessee through
Northern Arkansas heading for Lynchburg. I don't have any timeline for
the drive there. I want to make it to the JD plant in time to get a
tourand hit the stores in town I just don't know if that will be
saturday or sunday.
   From there we will be driving up the Blue Ridge Mountain Highway to
the Skyline drive and then home thru Fort Royal and DC on Monday.
   I will have the WebTV with me on the trip I'll have a better idea of
my return timeline near the end of the week.

Dan Nees
danees@domain.elided