[ihc] The IH Liffesaver auction

I needa  few things from that sale too. I sent the owner an email asking if it was going to be a real absolute auction with a real auctioneer or if it was going to be a fixed price sale. I never received a response. Obviously people from far away could not justify a trip there, unless they could buy stuff really cheap. Otherwise it would be best to buy the parts at premium prices. I pointed this out in my email to him and I assumed that must have irked him.  I can't see from that page if they are actually going out of business or not. Since I am in Kentucky and it is past time for me to schedule a trip out there, I guess my question is a moot point now. However, if anyone is going and can buy me the things I need, can have the parts picked up when you get them home...plus I would pay you for your time and trouble too.

Rocky