[ihc] Auction in NE

Those of you within driving range of Clarks, NE, might want to go to this.
My brother lives in the area and sent me an email with the info.  It says:

IH Lifesaver's Auction
Saturday, October 11, 9am
Location: Clarks, NE, 1/4 block west of Main Street
Some shop equipment is listed, nothing special
Vehicles: '73 IHC 1 1/2T Dually.  '76 Scout Traveler '79 Scout II Traveltop.
All run very good.
Hundreds & Hundreds of parts for IH pickups and Scouts, from 1937 to 1980
for details and complete listing go to:
http://www.angelfire.com/ne2/ihlifesavers_auction/#top

Daniel Darnall, Owner

Email : ddarnall1@domain.elided