Re: [ihc] radiators

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tom" <tjdurkin@domain.elided>
To: "Ryan Moore" <baradium@domain.elided>; "ihc-digest" <ihc@domain.elided>
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2003 01:30
Subject: Re: [ihc] radiators

> Well you can do the old black pepper trick to get you thru
> this next time frame.  or you could just ride your bicycle
> to school and forget the truck for a while
> Tom

<snip>

What black pepper trick?

Getting *to* school isn't the problem.  I live on campus.  It's getting to
the airport on almost a daily basis, which is 5-7 miles away (or is that
7-10, havn't clocked it) in pretty busy traffic, mostly on four lane roads.
It doesn't help that I still havn't managed to bring my bike up from GA
either...

-Ryan