[ihc] radiators

Looks like I'm in the market for a radiator.  Without going into specifics,
I can't take the scout down long enough to attempt to have this one refurb'd
(if it even could be), which doesn't really matter since I've heard only bad
stories about the radiator shops around here.  I need to move fairly quickly
because I'm a little worried about what will happen if my current drip turns
into a gaping crack.  I can't take the radiator out to check to see the
specifics of the source of the leak because of that only vehicle thing going
on and all that mess.  Basically, can I get some sources for radiators?  I
know of some, but I'm hoping that I'm forgetting one or two that might be
better...

The other scout problems aren't as pressing because at the moment I don't
think they could leave me stranded... yet...

Thanks,
Ryan