Subject: [ihc] Musical carbs

Allen.

If I drove my TA 20,000 miles a year I'd go broke paying for gas alone.
You're burning almost 2000 gals at $1.50 each. Good thing you're not living out
here in Ca where you would be paying over 2 buck a gal. So maybe 3k/year in gas.
Have you considered maybe getting a diesel rabbit pickup to do all the running
around or do you need  the lifting capacity of a TA? At 50 mpg the VW would
pay back in about a year and a half I would think. I wonder if you would even
fit in a VW.

I like these things too but my TA gets driven maybe every two months.

andy