[ihc] Musical carbs

Just swapped carbs in my "new" 73 travelall. Installed the carb (looks like
the same as the t-all) from my 75 scout. Took the carb I bought in CO last
weekend to get home and installed it in my pickup. Leak problem solved, and
now I have a rebuildable carb for one of the other 2 barrel engines in known
(working but leaky) condition.

Instant observation. The throttle is less sensitive now in the t-all, so I
don't have to ease into it as much anymore. With size 15 shoes, that's not
always easy to do, and it should be easier for the wife to drive. She doesn't
know it yet, but she'll have to drive it for a while so I can fiddle with her
66.

The pickup now starts much more easily. It ought to, since the float bowl is
full now when I turn the key. Throttle is a bit more sensitive, but I suspect
that's something I can handle.

Hopefully the fuel economy will improve. If I get 1 mpg better in the pickup
it will take me about 10,000 miles to break even on the cost. That's about 4-5
months, since I use the truck for work. I've been getting 10 mpg around town
and about 12.7 on the highway, and that's the worst this truck has ever done.

The added benefit here is that with winter coming soon, I now have the right
type of choke on all of the vehicles, and this will make life easier on a cold
day.