[ihc] Timing Gear Set, Application Unknown

---I have a timing gear set that I believe is for a Farmall H, but it is
unknown. Could someone who knows these parts tell me what the application
is:

---Crankshaft Gear = P/N 49453 HA
---Camshaft Gear = P/N 118532H

---The box has two sets of numbers on it one on bottom, one on top:

---Bottom = 77480 R91 (could be 77400, could be 77460)
---Top = 1140143 R1

---Any help would be appreciated in identifying these parts. Heading to some
tractor groups right now to post.

---Thank you,
-T.R.E.Jr.
-`73 Scout II (StoneThrower)
-`51 Farmall H (Heinz)
-`49 IH fridge (presently unnamed and in need of a compressor)
-`49 Plymouth Special Deluxe 4-door Sedan (Papapalooza)