[ihc] CV Joints for Lifted Scout II

---Hey all, just wanted to hear what the opinions were on CV Joints for 5"
lift and Spring-Over Conversion. It is quite possible that in the near
future, I might have someone that will weld my perches. He said he would do
it for the small fee of some ice tea (sweat tea so they call it here) and a
well-cooked BBQ. Both of which my wife and I will gladly provide. Hopping
some of those who have tried this will share a little insight on the pros
and cons.

---Why so cheap? He knows that I will be searching for wider axles in the
future that will give me a brake upgrade, so he can't see me spending $200+
to have someone weld the axles if I am not going to keep them on the Scout.
I am sure that after the S-OC, after I install longer driveshafts, that the
JC Joints will be a good component... or am I mistaken.

---Thank you,
-T.R.E.Jr.
-`73 Scout II (StoneThrower)
-`51 Farmall H (Heinz)
-`49 IH fridge (presently unnamed and in need of a compressor)
-`49 Plymouth Special Deluxe 4-door Sedan (Papapalooza)