Re: [ihc] Steering caster correctors (the knuckle not the wedges)

77 SS II, D44 front, Triangle 4 inch lift.

Took out the 4 degree castor shims, installed castor correctors.

Improved return to center, MUCH less wander. Did this just
before RMIHR this year.

Pulled a 1400 lb trailer to the show
(1000+ miles round trip), no white knuckles.

Well.... I did experience some  angst with Jet fixer and Tom M in the rear
view but thats not related to the topic;-)

Only measurment was seat of the pants.

I stripped the teeth off of the installation tool Epp sends with the units,
used a tool made by Snap-on to get the job done (removal of the old was the
problem). Epp told me later that you need to "lean on" (press down on) the
installation tool to avoid stripping it.
Nice guy, great product.

YMMV but mine won't.