[ihc] Steering caster correctors (the knuckle not the wedges)

IH ppl,
Anyone installed the caster (-or?) correctors in their front end on a Dana
44?  One guy in the local club said that when he did, the
steering wheel didn't want to correct itself during the turn like the
design would predict.  Anyway, I'm curious about the implications of
steering wheel return as well as any increased wear on the front drive stub
shafts due to the slight misalignment.  So, if anyone has data on these
(when they put them in, actual degrees of correction, pros-cons, etc.), I'm
interested, because if they work I need to fix three trucks!

Thanks all,

JoelB