[ihc] rotors

Hi all,

I want to convert the front hubs of my '74 200 2WD to accept rotors from a
Dodge W200. I have an old rotor that came off of an W200 with D44 axle for
measurement and that one looks like it can be made to fit.
But the W200 also came equiped with a D60 and the rotors for that one are
way cheaper. The dimensions of the actual disk are almost the same as for
the D44 but I don't know about the height and other dimensions. Does anyone
have one of those lying around for measurement.

Thanks,
Paul