[ihc] Some people just get lucky...

A guy in our truck club comes to the meeting, says he
has a surprise.

Pulls out a picture perfect Ertl metal bodied model of
a Black Terra with a White top with a clearish plastic
tonneau cover over the bed, not a chip in the rig, not
a crack in the bright pumpkin orange decals on the
sides, not a worn spot on the chromed plastic wheels
or grille.

The thing is spotless, and truck toys like this on
eBay routinely fetch $140+.  I ask him how much.  he
tells me to guess...I guess...way too high he sez.

long story short.  $5!

and he was trying to talk him down!  for FUN!

some people just get lucky...keep an eye out at YOUR
local swap meet.  You too might find a gem...

-super jealous...
JoelB