Re: [ihc] SR-2 photos

----- Original Message -----
From: <RLIRELAND@domain.elided>
To: <ihc-digest@domain.elided>
Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2003 12:17
Subject: [ihc] SR-2 photos

> Here's the url to some pics of my new Scout:
> http://public.fotki.com/rlireland/1970_scout_800a_sr-2/
>
> Eventually, I'll get a website set up to document the
repairs/improvements.

> Roy Ireland
> 1970 800A SR-2
> Tucson, AZ

Looks nice!

Interesting hood scoops...

Are you saying that specific scout came with a soft top?

I thought Robert Searles' SR2 is a different color (and I also seem to
remember that it is an original hard top on it), but I can't seem to load
the pictures off of Tom's site, so I can't verify anything...

-Ryan

---