From: owner-ihc@domain.elided [mailto:owner-ihc@domain.elided]On Behalf Of
RLIRELAND@domain.elided
Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2003 2:12 PM
To: ihc-digest@domain.elided
Subject: [ihc] Back on list

Hi everyone!

I've been off the list for about 3 years after having sold my '65 Model 80.
I just acquired a 1970 800A SR-2 from the third owner. It's been a southern
Arizona Scout since new and is virtually rust-free. Even better, the
previous owners didn't do any major modifications so the truck is pretty
much bone stock. The exceptions are J**p high back buckets, a 6 point roll
cage and some funky hood scoops. It's a 304/automatic with 3.73 axles. Also
has factory air but it doesn't work. I might convert the York compressor to
on-board air. I'm looking forward to reestablishing relationships with you
great IH folks!

Roy Ireland
Tucson, AZ
1970 800A SR-2