[ihc] Back on list

Hi everyone!

I've been off the list for about 3 years after having sold my '65 Model 80.
I just acquired a 1970 800A SR-2 from the third owner. It's been a southern Arizona Scout since new and is virtually rust-free. Even better, the previous owners didn't do any major modifications so the truck is pretty much bone stock. The exceptions are J**p high back buckets, a 6 point roll cage and some funky hood scoops. It's a 304/automatic with 3.73 axles. Also has factory air but it doesn't work. I might convert the York compressor to on-board air. I'm looking forward to reestablishing relationships with you great IH folks!

Roy Ireland
Tucson, AZ
1970 800A SR-2