[ihc] Don't hate me because I am Beautiful

Well gang, the conversion to family life continues. Chris and I were talking
about my Mercury and it is starting to cost more and more and that it maybe
time at nine years (considering how it was built) to swap it for something
newer and kid (and wife) friendly. It's reliable and zippy if I need it but
it is a manual and Chris will not learn it since she found out that
Automatics are pretty staandard now a days.

So I asked her what she would agree to but would still work for me. She
asked for a Hybrid SUV or a small size SUV. To be honest, she kind of liked
the Jeep Liberty. I am not going to pull the snob game on this one and I
will buy one that is a year old or so and will do all that I need. I did
want some opinions though on what you all have seen or heard on these. No
the Scouts are not going away and I will probably drive he SSII to the
dealer to show him what a real SUV is. Geez these guys were really ignorant.
Who makes Scout? What was the prototype for the Liberty? What makes Liberty
one of only two Small SUVs unique? By the end of just looking if Chris at
5'1" could drive it the guy said he learned more on SUV's than Chrysler
taught him. What does that tell you.

So, Opinions, thoughts. Oh yea, Chris's other choiice was a Subaru Forester.
Errrr....... No thanks

I will probably look at getting this next year but need to hear the Good,
the Bad and te Ugly before spinning too many cycles on this one.

Robert