Re: [ihc] NOS Bolts

---Maybe they never used them because they were packaged wrong. If you are
talking about the bolts that hold the hinges onto the body, that have the
locking ridges on a lip around the hex head (I always called them fender
bolts) and the box calls for a part that is for suspension, then maybe that
is what happened, they were packaged wrong. I agree, if they are the bolts I
am thinking of, I wouldn't think they would be acceptable for suspension.

---I have a bunch of them spare from the body swap, but they surely would be
needed by others eventually... LOL add the total of bolts you have and the
cost per dozen to your signature and every time you post a message, readers
will know you have them.

---I would like to get my hands on a box of bolts that have the iH stamped
on them. They would be a nice touch, chromed or powder-coated, on a freshly
painted motor. :D

---Thank you,
-T.R.E.Jr.
-`73 Scout II (StoneThrower)
-`51 Farmall H (Heinz)
-`49 IH fridge (presently unnamed and in need of a compressor)
-`49 Plymouth Special Deluxe 4-door Sedan (Papapalooza)