[ihc] NATS Roll Call

Who is headed to NATS?

Updated Wednesday, 9/3.  New names on top of list and on top of "Truckless"
list.

I hope I didn't miss anyone who sent me a note.

See you in Springfield--------Carl & Mary

Nick Rayer (Dexter, Michigan)
71 800B or 79 SSII (depending on the weather)

Jeff & Dianne Bach (Cincinnati, OH)
?? '49 KB-2 (modified)

Andreas Greuel (Cincinnati, OH)
'77 Scout

Larry Webber (Lightweight)
1973 Scout II

Dan M (Baltimore)
1969 Travelall 4x4

Larry Wagner (Defiance, OH)
1980 White Scout II Diesel

Eldon McFarling
driving?

Nick Osiek
Scout II Diesel

Dennis Bernth (Mill Creek IN)
79 Scout II soft top

LaJune Thrasher & Richard (Halstead, Ks)
1964 Red Carpet Series Model 80 Scout

Lynne and Heather Faith from Scout Connection

Howard Pletcher (Fort Wayne, IN)
78 Scout

David Glenaman (McArthur, OH)
53 R-110

Steve Bushnell (Wilmington, DE)
1979 Scout II

Aaron & Shelly Helman (Central Ohio)
"Big Truck" a '64 C1200 4x4

Sele Scull (New Lisbon, NJ)
'76 Traveler

Stu Chancey (Cartersville, GA)
?????

Ron Sheehan (Romulus, MI)
1953 R-110 Panel truck

Carl & Mary Kindberg (Cincinnati)
Cabbie (1962 CO-190)
Balto (1973 1210 Travellette Dually)

Ray Bowman (Denver)
'48 KB-8 Firetruck

Todd Sommer (Green Bay, WI.)
1980 ScoutII

Bennett Moe (Baltimore)
Phantom Truck
NAP ('78 Scout II)

Tom and Donna Thayer (Madison, WI)
69 Glassic
80 Traveler
77 Scout

Richard Harvey (Lansing)
52 L185 Firetruck
53 R162 hauling 70 Scout 800A 4x4

Roger McGregor (Des Moines)
Scout or Travelall

Jeff and Cindy Jamison (Pittsburgh area)
68 Travelall unless it has problems then 74 travelette

Mike and Laurel Eppinger (South Central Tennessee)
1967 Travellette - "Hummlette"

David A. Gregg  (Central Ohio)
76 Scout Traveller

John Ligon (Cincinnati, OH)
B-132 with factory motorhome buildup

Mike Schmudlach (Madison, Wisconsin)
'29 6-Speed Special

Kent & Sarah Robinson (Charlotte, NC area)
The Beast, our newest vehicle will be unveiled

Alan St. John (Baltimore)
Buttercup ('78 SS-II Conversion)

Paul & Melanie Paradis (Cumberland, Rhode Island)
79 Scout II

Dennis Petterson (Manassas,Va)
Catfish Hunter ('72 Travelall 304,pdb,pw)

Ray & DawnAnn Cass
?????

Andy Margush

?????

Truckless
Ron Huff (Asheville, NC area)
Nathan Craddock (Clemson, SC)
Jim Hadfield (Minneapolis via Des Moines))
Adam Alexander (UK - as in England not University of Kentucky)
Joel Brodsky (Tucson via aeroplane)
Terry Wallace (Lima, OH)
Mike Wethington (Tucson via Delta)
Steve & Mark Stegmann (1997 Ford F250 Powerstroke Genuine IH diesel power)
Mark & ??? Richert (Minnesota via aeroplane)