Re: [ihc] Re: scout sighting!

Those things didn't get listed because I didn't make note of them when I
was preparing the lists.  You can probably come up with 20 or so other
little items if you look hard enough.

On the grilles, I note there is only one part number offered for service
so any replacements would greatly confuse the issue.  Early service
replacements probably got the chrome bars the may have been in parts
stock into 78 and even 79, while eventually only the black would be
available.

If you want to know the year of production for sure, look at the 6th
character of the VIN.  That's the real indicator.

Howard