Re: More RMIHR Photos

Tom,

 Thanks for posting the photos!

I look old! must be Hofs playing with photo delux or some other reality
altering software;-)

We had a great time and wish you had made it without problems. Next year we
all sail south without a problem, right?

I love the pics of You, Michelle, and Oscar at ? Needles over look? Anticline
overlook? please help me here.

Willy