Re: More RMIHR Photos

> We had a great time and wish you had made it without problems. Next year
> we all sail south without a problem, right?

That's what I thought THIS year. :D  Hopefully next year will go better..

> I love the pics of You, Michelle, and Oscar at ? Needles over look?
> Anticline
> overlook? please help me here.

I don't remember which overlook it was.  It wasn't Needles.  It was a
place I didn't recognize, but it was in the "Book" and a mild or easy
rated trail, not too far from Moab.

Robert "JetFxr" had to race home to work, so we were solo AGAIN in Moab,
and opted for something simple.

We headed towards Dead Horse Point, then turned north off the highway
(313?) and wound around for a while.

-Tom