Re: more on the panel

----- Original Message -----
From: "Allan Ericson" <lowvolt@domain.elided>
To: "Jim or Ginger Aos" <jaos@domain.elided>; "Ryan Moore"
<baradium@domain.elided>; "ihc-digest" <ihc@domain.elided>
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2003 22:56
Subject: Re: more on the panel

> Jim-
>
> I think you've hit it on the head. I know that we're busy with work,
having
> worked pretty much 7 days a week since April, only one weekend for a trail
> ride and RMIHR for time off. Our daughter is in the process of moving into
> her first apartment, starting at ASU next week. Other daughter starting
> junior year in high school.

I feel like this friday will be my first real day "off" for the summer.
Every other time I wasn't working I still had a lot of stuff I had to do.
So of course I've already proceeded in trying to find work for friday...

> Ryan-
>
> If you expect your scout to help your fleet multiply, be sure and keep the
> u-joints greased. The driveshafts work a lot better when they get proper
> attention.

LOL!

> On a more serious note, I've been reading the posts about your panel
wagon,
> and I'm glad you decided to go ahead and get it. Once you have it in hand,
> you'll be able to get the right manual and find the unusual items that are
> unique to such a rig. It should be great fun to own it. Good luck.
>
> -Allan

Thank you, I hope the line set is still in place, it could come in quite
handy in determining what originally came with it.  I've already been told
about something that sounds *really* odd... odd enough that I'm not going to
let you all know what it is until I can look at the lineset and verify that
the seller just didn't know how to describe it.  The thing even has a/c!

-Ryan

---