more on the panel

Even though it doesn't seem like anyone's paying attention... just wanted to
say that today I sent a deposit on the panel...

finally creating a fleet!  Now just need to leave the scout alone with it
for a while so they can start multiplying... of course I'll need to get it
first, hoping for the 30th...

I guess I'm the only one who's excited, but I'm really excited!

-Ryan

---