Old IHC Wanted

I'm in the market for an old (circa 1950) panel van to use as advertizing for a business. I don't want a project, I need something that's presentable and driveable now. I'm not even sure if IH made anything along these lines, but if anyone has a lead on such a truck please let me know.

I'm also considering a 1950s GMC as an alternative  and wonder if anyone can point me to a newsgroup where those are discussed?

Thanks,
Ross Walsmith
73 Scout II