Re: more on the panel

Jim-

I think you've hit it on the head. I know that we're busy with work, having
worked pretty much 7 days a week since April, only one weekend for a trail
ride and RMIHR for time off. Our daughter is in the process of moving into
her first apartment, starting at ASU next week. Other daughter starting
junior year in high school.

Ryan-

If you expect your scout to help your fleet multiply, be sure and keep the
u-joints greased. The driveshafts work a lot better when they get proper
attention.

On a more serious note, I've been reading the posts about your panel wagon,
and I'm glad you decided to go ahead and get it. Once you have it in hand,
you'll be able to get the right manual and find the unusual items that are
unique to such a rig. It should be great fun to own it. Good luck.

-Allan