----- Original Message -----
From: Carl & Mary K
To: Mark Stegmann ; Nathan Craddock ; Stu Chancey ; J.
Michael Daugherty ; Tom Fletcher ; Marlon Garrett ;
Todd Sommer ; Scott Haltery ; Gary Billings ; Mike
Eppinger ; Bill Stevenson ; Lori Petterson ; Dennis
Petterson ; Daniel Maciejczyk ; Dwaine Hampton ; Lissa
Findley ; Bruce Slykhouse ; Brian Slykhouse ; Mike
Wethington ; Joel Brodsley ; Dennis Noak ; Joe Herr ;
Tom Thayer ; Mindy McGregor ; Everett Scull ; Alan St.
John ; Dawn Ann Cass ; Ray Cass ; Jeff Jamison ;
Bennett Moe ; David Gregg ; Jim Hadfield ; John Ligon
; John Porter ; Martin Lynn ; OldIHC SIG ; Richard
Harvey ; Roger McGregor ; Sarah & Kent ; Adam
Alexander ; Earle Barnes ; Jeff Burkett ; ed juneau
Sent: Saturday, May 31, 2003 8:03 AM
Subject: Headquarter Hotel

Hello fellow IHer's,
    As we have travelled the year we have found more
adventures and trucks to add to our collection and
what a great bunch of people we have endevored.  We
hope that your year has been eventful and you to have
bought more pieces, parts or whole trucks to add to
your collection.  We plan on being in Carlysle, PA at
the end of June, but I wanted to share this
information for Nationals with you before that.
    The 14th Annual I.H. Scout and Light Truck
Nationals, which are held in Springfield, OH, are
September 5-7, 2003.   I have called several hotels
and tried to get the best prices for us with breakfast
and amenities included.     As of right now here is
the information you will need to make your
reservation:

Headquarter Hotel:

Hampton Inn
101 West Leffel Lane
Springfield, OH
(937) 325-8480

We have arranged for the following rooms to be held
under OLD I.H. BLOCK  the cost for all rooms
is  $71.00 per night plus tax.

Non-smoking

13 Double Queen
9 King Standard
4 King Study

Smoking
8 Double Queen
2 king Standard

At this time these are all the rooms they had
available.  There is breakfast that is included with
each room and a 24 hour beverage service.  These rooms
will be held until August 22, 2003 and then the hotel
will release them to the public.  We are also looking
into saving another $10.00 per night with this hotel
details will follow.

  The hotel is aware that we had a cookout last year
and they do not mind if we end up having it there
again in the parking lot.   This a time to get
together and have a good time with other IHer's.
Roger had some awesome steaks, how about this year????
We wanted to let you know ahead of time that this was
being planned so you could join us.
 Details will follow in August.

Any questions or comments??? You can contact Mary
Kindberg (ckindberg@domain.elided)

See you soon,

Mary & Carl

Mary's K (1946 K3)
Edwin     (1953 R110)
Balto       (1973 1210 Travellette  Dually)
Cabbie     (1962 CO 190)