Re: Rhinolining

Ryan and everybody else, thanks for the replies.

Turns out the vehicle was done with Herculiner, and the PO (who did warantee
the work) is sending a can out to me.  If he'll provide the parts, I'll
provide the labor.  Just kind of weird that it would just wear away like that
in only 3 months.  I guess shifting my foot ever so slightly in that one spot
nearly 500 times per day (up to 700+ depending on the route) will do it.

If I need any help with the application, I may be back asking for more advice.

Thanks again all.
Dave