Re: Rhinolining

If it turns out not to be Rhinolining, Herculiner is a good option.

I've heard it works/looks great (If the prep work is done correctly).

You can get a quart for $29.99.
Kragen Autoparts is selling 1 gallon kit (with rollers etc.) for $79.99 with
a $20 mail in rebate for August.

That's what I just used on my entire Scout 80.

I've been told over & over the metal prep is the key (I spent 2 plus days
prepping).
However, I have been told it tends to fade if in direct sunlight too much.
I plan on painting it if that happens...

Here's some before & after pix:

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=167052

--
Mike Bellew
Concord, CA

1963 Scout 80, 350 SBC, D44s (4.88s, Spool, Detroit,, Discs x4), SOA, on 35"
Pro Comps...
1997 Lexus 450  (Grocery Getter)