David's Rhino...

David,
      Rhino Linings is/are a sprayed in Polyurethane liner, that can only
be performed by a licensed Rhino dealer.  It can be sprayed on in
thicknesses up to 1" and as Ryan mentioned, carries a Lifetime Guarantee.
I'm not certain you need to show proof of purchase, as there are so many
dealers nationwide.  Rhino is commonly about 1/8" thick minimum.  Any
thinner and it doesn't really work as well to cushion shock, stave off
interior heat and attenuate noise and also begins to crack if flexed.  The
samples are usually 1/8" or more/thicker.

I would check to verify that it is indeed Rhino Linings and then look for a
local dealer and have them take a look.  If it feels like a big rubber mat
in your truck, then it *might* be Rhino.  If it is really just like a rough
paint with what seems like sand, then it's NOT Rhino.

Good luck!

JoelB
(Had Rhino in my '72 Chev Sub 3dr.)