Re:Make that 2 sad days :(

My condolences Jim.  Your family will be in my thoughts.

Ken

>Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2003 12:32:02 -0700 >From: J Grammer >Subject: Re:
Make that 2 sad days :( > >Joel, real sorry for your loss. I got word a
few hours ago that my >Grandmother has passed on. Little or no suffering,
we're grateful for that. >I'm also grateful that I took Thursday off work
last week to go see her, >that she recognized me and took comfort in my
presence. She was a wonderful >lady and had a very full life, we'll miss
her dearly. > >Jim >