Re: Make that 2 sad days :(

Jim,
My deepest sympathies to you. I'm glad that you were able to make things as positive as possible. Of course, they're never easy.
Thank you to Jim and to all the great folks who have responded on and off list with your thoughts and sympathies to me. I try not to be a mourner; I'd rather celebrate the positives that life brought. Hearing from folks who never even met Clay goes a long way toward that end. And in the end, he was my good buddy for 3 years.
Jim, I wish you and your family the best as you work through these days.
Thank you once again to everyone for this wonderful community.
Best,
Joel